I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Why I hate Cancer?




Hey Readers Today I'm gone talk Why I hate cancer I really hate cancer because it effects your love ones and especially a little sister or a little brother it could be anyone like someone famous anyone could get it any-day.

There are all sorts of  Cancer  For example My Aunty Who just Passed away a few Mouths ago she had Stomach Cancer it is a type of cancer that stays in your stomach  for ages and some people can died but my aunty she had for two years then boooom she passed away.Here is photo of all types of cancer.

I really hate cancer because a member of my family passed away from stomach cancer which is the Periwinkle blue & esophageal stomach cancer.

Thanks for reading this I hope you have learned somethings from  this.

From Teah

No comments:

Post a Comment