I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Novel Study's-The Secret Garden.

Hi there I have been Reading a book called The secret garden and I'm doing one of the the Task's It's called Find 5 things songs that relates to the Book. So I found A few songs And here are some of there Names you can look up these songs if you want to.

1:You Don't Love me Anymore. This Song means that Nobody really loved her  for who she was and her Mum never cared about her. This song is written and sang by Aaradhna who is a really good singer.

2:I Don't talk about it cover. This song means that her Mum and Dad maybe broke her heart by saying that they Don't what her.This song is a cover by my cousin she is really good To be honest I like it the way that other people sing it but not the person who own the song .Here is the link if you what to go look at the song.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiB8toIcnNE

3:Dance Me if you can. This song tells where she comes from which is india she was born there and rised there. This song is on a Movie which is called cheetah girls they performed it with a mix they added hip hop moves and india moves.

4:Royals: This song is here beacause she was actually British not india. This song is by Lorde I thought she was from America but she was really from Auckland new zealand.

5:We Can't Stop: This song is here because at the end she was really happy because she had friends and everybody liked here. This song is by Miley cyrus who is a good singer.

Thanks For Reading. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Teah
    What a wonderful effort. I listened to your aunt's song she is incredibly talented. What would have made your post more effective is if you embedded youtube videos of songs so that others could listen to the songs.

    But a fantastic effort and lollypop moment.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Thompson

      I'm not so sure maybe I could put some videos on my blog post's

      But thanks any ways.


      From Teah.

      Delete