I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Cross Country.

On The 29th of May Tawa Intermediate had Cross Country a Cross country is when you have to run all sorts of places this one to me was so hard but its good Exercise our syndicate Trained really hared Each Week we would do the block run or we Would do the cross country twice a week.Then it was That day It was cross Country I was So Nervous that I would trip up or fall over But I know I tried my hardest We each had to go in group like for Example year 8 girls together I was with the year 8 girls We ran After the year 7 boys my legs were so sore But  it was so good  because i remember one of the teachers at our school said that the pain is your friend and i thought that was good.But when it came to the end I felt really good when it came to the end but I was not really happy with my score.

Thanks from reading teah:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment