I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 11 March 2013

Work on writing

Do you ever Feel Left out?
Lonely or sad?
Like no one wants you around?
You feel like you get all the dumb stuff and they get all the good stuff.
You feel like you have been thrown  into the wall and nobody cares about you?
And they put  you as there slave and make you do all the work
And you wake up and feel like you just wanna move out because no one wants you
and you just gone pack  your bags and leave someday
So you back your bags and your  Totally free you can do what ever you want.

I was once told by my Mum If you feel Left out you can Always talk to God:)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Teah
    Good to see your use of personal voice in this post. I can see a simile and it obviously a very personal topic. What inspired you to write it?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete