I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 3 December 2012

Project!

 


Hi blog viewers Last week I have been Working on a Project Which is to keep something going me and my group did a comic strip About Diamonds like where does Diamonds come from and where they find them Diamonds is a womens best friends Diamonds is saled by many companys.
 
THE THING I WAS MOST PROUD OF WAS.......
 
The thing i was most proud of was when I finally
Started to help the team And I was kind of sad by letting the team down but I still helped them by looking up facts about diamonds and helped the with the comic strip.
 
THE THING I WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY NXT TIME IS......
 
The thing i will do next time is help the team and do more work with the team and i will not muck around i will start helping.
 
By Teah aspinall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment