I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Why is it Important to have a education

Why do you think it is Important to have a education? I think it Important to a education because If we didnt have a education we would have nothing no money,no clothes,a home nothing at all. I think its best you stay at school.School is very important to me because I want a good job and I want to be have a happy life and So you can get as many things as you want.By teah Aspinall 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teah
    I think it is great you tried to have some pictures in your work but remember to use your words first rather than just your writing.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss thompson

    OK thanks for letting me know thankyou

    from teah

    ReplyDelete