I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

SNOW SNOW EVERYWHERE :)










Snow snow is fun but it is was Awesome. Last Year there was alot of Snow in wellington the power was off the lights everything in the house was off. I Remember most things that happened Last year even though me and my Sisters And cousins were cold we went out side and played in the snow and took photos .

This is a photo that I found On google Images This was taken in town this is of cause is parliament  it looks very snowy  and awesome:)

Snow was everywhere in wellington some kids that went to school in town could not catch the train or Drive because the road was not safe to Drive or catch the train it was unsafe but I loved the snow it was the first time i met the snow.



I love the snow because it is fun and Awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment