I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

WHY I LOVE MY FAMILY:)


I love my family because I love hanging out with my  Cousins  my Nieces and Nephews my Brothers and Sisters and my aunty's and uncles also my grandma that I love the Most. I like  going shopping with my cousins and my Brothers and Sisters. I like looking after my Nieces and Nephews.I like cleaning up my aunty's and uncles house to get money. And I love to help my Grandma do the jobs around the house. I love taking photos with my Brothers and Sisters and Cousins and my Nieces and Nephews and my Grandma and putting them on facebook.I like hanging out with my Mum and Dad to I go  Any where with them.I love going to my grandma's house to help her and to spend time with her.I love my family  because we are all close to one another and we all love each other very much:)
These are some photos of my family:)

1 comment:

  1. WHO IS GOING TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG BY TEAH

    ReplyDelete