I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Im so Lazy !

Today i have been really lazy i didnt want to do my work i feel so TRIED and LAZY because i didnt get enough sleep i went to sleep at 1.00 i was in a rush this morning to school my mum was running late for work and i woke up at 7.30 i always wake up at 6.30 in the morning and today has been really COLD i think i  should get more sleep in the wekend i an sleep in  but not sundays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)




















































2 comments:

  1. Hi Teah
    I think you need to make sure you are proofreading your posts. You don't have many capital letters and fullstops which make it difficult for the reader.

    How come you were up so late?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teah

    I don't think it is a good idea to stay up late on school days.
    Maybe you should go to bed earlier.
    And make sure you double check your work before you publish it.

    Nikita

    ReplyDelete