I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 26 March 2012

Athletics day :)

Not so long ago, we had Athletics day. It was so fun we got dressed in our Colours. We had Pink for Pouakai,blue for Huia,Purple for Toroa,red for kakapo,yellow for tui,green for piwakawaka. I was so happy First we had some of  the year 7 girls we did sprits It was awesome and fun I did not get in to Sprits but i was cheering for my friends Next we had long jump. I was just Nevous and it was really funny because i was embarssed and i just did not want to do it  i was embarsseing because i was scared and i did not want people to look at me and also because it might be a fail that was all i enjoyed on ATHLETICS DAY.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teah
    Congratluations on your first blog post. It sounds like you had an awesome time at Atheletics Day. I didn't know anyone else felt nervous when they do long jump. What are some tips we could use to help others?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete